The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt
Sail into the heart of the Caribbean in the Age of Piracy - the time of black flags and white skulls, blue waves and golden opportunities!
- 20 classes of ships
- unlimited fleet size
- control several ships in combat
- bombard enemy fortresses with heavy mortars.
- 5 types of ammo - cannon balls, chain balls, grapeshot, bombs, double-shot
- special weapons: explosive barrels, burning oil, battering rams, pre-boarding attacks
- 30 ship upgrades
- character development, rising experience levels
- 20 captain skills - unlocking new game features and possibilities
- realistic sailing simulation, incorporating distance and time
- hundreds of islands and dozens of ports to visit and explore
- day/night cycle
- building construction and upgrades
- multiple player held bases
- unlimited number of sea battles and scenarios (merchant missions, smugglers missions, convoy missions, treasure hunt, pirate attacks, escort missions)
- story-driven campaign set in a living world full of people.
- historical module, with more than 50 years of real history and real events
- reputation in a dozen nations
The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt gallery
Guides and features
The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt guide contains frequently asked questions regarding the gameplay mechanics and game features. It also contains tips how to earn gold, expanding fleet and more. Read more
Basic manual for gamers who just started their adventure The Pirate: Caribbean Hunt. It contains information on sailing, fighting and managing your fleet. Read more