What is cloud save?
Productions from Home Net Games enable you to use an original cloud save system. It will provide a secure copy of your saved games and transaction history. Our system also enables cross-platform save, which means you can easily switch between your Android or iOS based smart phone, PC or Mac (assuming the game is available on those platforms) and pick up your adventure just where you left it. Cloud save significantly simplifies and speeds up the actions of our user support team. We also encourage you to create a free account offered by the game, which requires only your email and password. Take care so that your password is safe – it should contain small and capital letters, numbers, and special characters. Never reveal your password to anyone. Our support team will never ask you to reveal your password.
How do I create a Home Net Games Cloud account?
1. Launch the game of your choice (The Pirate: Plague of the Dead in this case)
2. Select the Cloud Storage button in the main menu. Click the Register button.
3. Enter your email and password, then repeat password.
4. We encourage you to accept our newsletter offer as well. We value your time and hate spam as much as you do. Our mailing will be sent once a month at most. Thanks to the newsletter, you'll be able to keep track of unique offers, free items, and news about our new games.
5. Click the Register button.
6. You're now able to export local save date to the server.
Can I create an account via Facebook?
We do not plan such option for now.
I forgot my password, what should I do?
Launch any Home Net Games title that supports the Cloud system and click the Forgotten Password button. Enter your email and click the Send email button. In a few minutes, you should receive a link that will enable you to reset your password. If you did not get the email, check you spam folder.
I didn't receive the password reset link, I've checked the spam folder.
Contact your tech support by filling in the form that can be found on:
Does the device need to be constantly online for the Cloud save to work?
If your device isn't connected to the internet at the moment, the data will be saved locally. The data will be sent to the server next time when the app is launched, the device is online, and you're logged in.